Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Reply to a client

Good Morning!

This is text of a note I sent to a participant at my eminar last weekend:
Your blog looks GREAT! I love the colors... You site has all the details also... very nice.
Here's a way to update photos...
slide show
album
I right clicked photos on your website, clicked on SAVE and put them in a folder on my desktop. Meanwhile I had my picasa software turned on and it was filing them in it's little brain at the same time. Then I clicked on my picasa software icon, selected the album and loaded it to a web album.
From there I can select SHARE ALBUM and produced the email that you should have just received. right click the links on the email and paste them anywhere.
also, on the online picasa tool you will see EMBED SLIDE SHOW as an option. that gives you a couple more options.
I hope that helps. I attached instructions I did a while back.
THEN;;; I would link your blog from your website, and put your blog URL at the bottom of all of your emails and, yes, on your biz card. It gives people a place to learn about the day-to-day live, vs the website. Do a whole story about your WEP weekend! ( I should do the same!)
IT takes time, but your blog can be much more active than your website...
I'm headed to Palmyra to work on a house today (http://flipshouses.blogspot.com ) and then home to work on Dressage@Bloomsburg. (http://ponyclubdad.blogspot.com )
Thanks for your blog, and your interest!!!! Keep me posted!
Jeff

No comments: