Thursday, June 19, 2008

SoWhoNeedsFrontPageAnyway.com

Interesting turn of events... This really good friend sent a link to an OLD article about website design... So I take a look at my websie and WOW,,, it had everything wrong...

The perils of not watching the house while keeping tabs on everyone esle.

So how do I bail it out on short notice?

My day had been filled with designing emails for a prospective automotive client... the project had gone well, using a Constant Contact template that included table of contents, lots of space for links, and all that good stuff that Constant Contact automates for us non-html people.

I opened a new template with colors similar to my website, pasted together everything I could remenber that was currently on my roster of services, mailed it to myself and then pasted it into my home page! At that point, I hardly needed the home page anyway, but there are some good links to affiliate programs.

Thhis trick for composing a webpage would work just as well using my email provider, even yahoo lets you install links, photos, all that stuff.

Just a thought if you're amone the same people!

Enjoy the day,
Jeff

No comments: